Inspect this home
Sat 23rd Oct 01:00pm - 01:30pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Set against a panoramic ocean and island backdrop, this captivating hillside sanctuary on a rare flat block embraces contemporary notions of indoor/outdoor living beautifully with its open layout over two levels, extending to private gardens and pool. Tucked away in an exclusive but quiet laneway, this residence is just minutes from Townsville's iconic waterfront playground, The Strand, Queens Gardens, recreational and sporting facilities, CBD, the new Super Stadium (under construction), quality schools, mixed retail and Gregory Street's vibrant restaurant and café culture.
- Rare 810sqm flat block expertly landscaped with lush tropical gardens, grassed areas and in-ground pool
- Stunning ocean and island views from almost every room in the home
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces over two levels connected by an internal staircase
- Enjoy constant ocean breezes and abundant natural light
- Contemporary gas kitchen with butlers pantry, large island bench, stone composite tops and European appliances
- Verandahs envelop the home providing relaxed contemplative spaces to enjoy Castle Hill and ocean views
- Large bedrooms (4 bedrooms plus another currently being used as a bedroom also suitable for a home office)
- Feel connected to the outdoors through the use of large banks of louvres, big classic style windows and bi-fold doors
- Unique features of the home include: gleaming hardwood floors, wallpapered powder room, plantation shutters fitted to all bedrooms, bespoke bookcases, huge WIR to master, extensive storage, split system air-conditioning throughout, remote access gate and 3 phase power
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 810 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 288 Stanley Street, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810