Need a home loan?
We can help!
This property is situated on 4620sqm and has so much on offer. Whether you enjoy the serenity whilst being surrounded by nature, love the entertainer's life, or simply want the kids to have the dream lifestyle.
This home boasts a large tiled open plan living area with a modern kitchen as the centre piece. The kitchen features a 6 burner gas stove - a chef's delight! Stunning stone top benches, numerous drawers and bench space is more than ample with the breakfast bar.
The lounge room is at the end of the living area, positioned perfectly for capturing the beautiful breeze, while the dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. All the bedrooms have built-in robes while the main has an ensuite. The family bathroom is modern and includes a large shower recess. Storage in the home is excessive with 4 double door linen cupboards.
At the rear of the home is a full length entertainment patio with bar, ideal for those summer nights where you can also find yourself enjoying the built in fire pit. During the day you can relax in the stunning pool or satisfy your green thumb with the green nursery at the rear of the property located next to the chook pen. All the while the kids have fun in the professionally built cubby house.
Separate from the main house is a fully tiled granny flat or teenagers retreat with its very own bathroom. Plenty of space is offered for anyone that you have staying, or for the couch and television for the kids.
For the handy man's delight there is a huge 15 metre x 8 metre 6 bay powered shed with plenty of space for the boat! To help maintain the lushness of the property there is a bore and irrigation system. Car accommodation is provided with the carport being able to shelter six cars. Situated on a 4,620 sqm corner allotment, this property has it all!
• 4620sqm corner allotment
• Large breakfast bar and stone top benches
• 6.4kw 24 panel Solar panels
• Massive entertainer's patio with bar
• Large family pool with built in shade umbrella
• Huge 15 metre x 8 metre 6 bay powered shed
• Fully tiled granny flat with very own bathroom and laundry
• Ample car, boat and caravan space
• Built in fire pit in middle of property
• Approx. 8 minute drive to Willows Shopping Centre
• Approx. 8 minute drive to Cannon Park Entertainment complex
• Approx. 9 minute drive to The Willows Golf Course
• Approx. 10 minute drive to nearest primary school (Ryan Catholic College Junior Campus)
• Approx. 10 minute drive to Riverway
• Approx. 11 minute drive to several high schools (Kirwan State High School or Ryan Catholic College)
• Approx. 12 minute drive to James Cook University
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 4620 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 4
About - 23 Landers Avenue, RANGEWOOD, QLD 4817