Inspect this home
Sun 13th Jun 11:00am - 11:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This delightful home has recently undergone a stylish refreshment and offers relaxing, low-maintenance living with clean, minimalist lines. The home boasts two tiled living areas, undercover patio and lush tropical gardens overlooking the family-sized pool. It will quickly become the hub of this well-maintained home. Purchase your ticket for some serious R&R today!
The interior of this property has been freshened up with its neutral tones and highly contemporary finish, tiled throughout except for the bedrooms and is light, airy and inviting. The spacious lounge flows through to a dining area and onto the kitchen which overlooks the rear patio.
The 4 bedrooms are generously proportioned with ample room for desks, toys, computers, instruments and more! The three bedrooms have built in robes and are carpeted, whilst the tiled master enjoys a view of the rear yard, swimming pool and has access to the patio. There is a family bathroom that services all bedrooms and a spacious laundry.
The stylish kitchen is highly functional with ample cabinetry and workbench tops, double door pantry, double sink, stainless steel oven and cook top.
The rear, undercover, paved patio runs nearly the entire length of the house and overlooks the large, family-sized pool. The garden beds around the yard are low maintenance, lush with little maintenance needed. This combined with the paved areas ensures that mowing is kept to a minimum and relaxation to a max!
The property has a double carport, rear 3m x 3m garden shed and is also equipped with a 5kw solar system with 22 panels to ease those electricity bills.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a convenient location within easy walking distance of schools and Thuringowa library, the latter offering a diverse range of community activities. Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway are minutes away by car.
• Stylishly refurbished and waiting for you!
• Light and airy lounge flowing through to dining area and kitchen
• Generously sized 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and side access to the patio and swimming pool.
• Stylish kitchen with pantry & ample cabinetry/bench tops
• Air conditioning and fans throughout
• Near house-length, undercover, paved, rear patio
• Large entertaining area overlooking the pool
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Double carport and rear 3m x 6m garden shed
• 5kw solar system with 22 panels
• 718sqm allotment with minimal mowing
• Minutes by car to Coles, major schools, Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway
• Walking distance to Kirwan High, Kirwan Primary & Thuringowa library
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 718 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 21 Avon Avenue, KIRWAN, QLD 4817