Tue 21st Dec 5:30 pm
Inspect this home
Sat 11th Dec 01:00pm - 01:30pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Come and discover this private and charming home, nestled into the surrounding landscape, so perfect you'll truly leave the stresses of daily life at the driveway every time you return to this unique retreat. Beautifully positioned on 4288sqm allotment this character home is perfectly situated to take in the surrounding rural views and peaceful location, just 24 minutes to Townsville CBD.
The long driveway lined with established trees and gardens compliment the entry to this home with magnificent appeal being on the hill side. Offering a home split over three levels you will have endless room for family or guests. As you enter this unique property you are greeted by the high cathedral ceilings generous lounge room, separate room or study and wooden staircase.
A stunning designed kitchen sits at the heart of the home on level two and makes for perfect, easy entertaining - boasting quality appliances, a double sink, classic wooden cabinetry, and an abundance of storage space. The seamless flow from kitchen to the elegant dining, positioned perfectly to capture the light and lush gardens. The master bedroom is oversized with a renovated ensuite.
The third level consists of three considerable bedrooms all complete with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and separate modern bathroom. Also offering another two outdoor spaces consisting of a small and large deck with breathtaking views of the mountains.
Offering an additional property completely separate to the main house you have a self-contained residence that could be utilised as a guest retreat, home office or even could be used as an investment opportunity and rented out. All included is a kitchen, bedroom, lounge room, bath room and separate driveway,
In addition to the array of mature trees and gardens, there is superb access for vehicles, boats, trailer, car accommodation and even the powered shed. This outstandingly presented package is truly unique and offers room for everyone.
• The property is only minutes from The Ring Road, Woodlands Shopping Village, private and public schools, recreational facilities and public transport.
• Generous living area big enough to accommodate for the whole family to enjoy movie nights.
• Modern kitchen boasting quality appliances, a double sink, classic wooden cabinetry, and an abundance of storage space
• Master bedroom is oversized with a renovated ensuite.
• Additional four considerable bedrooms, three with built in robes and all four with air conditioning.
• Upstairs bathroom is spacious and modern with stone top vanity.
• Fully self-contained separate residence completed with private driveway, kitchen, bedroom, lounge room and bathroom. Ideal for the extended family or perfect investment opportunity.
• Beautiful established grounds and gardens of this private retreat lead to a perfectly situated home enjoying cooling breezes.
• Solar hot water and 13.6KW of Solar power on both the main residence and bottom granny flat.
• Multiple outdoor living spaces with breathtaking views.
• There is absolutely nothing to do at this great address, other than to sit back and enjoy the sounds of birdsong and to soak up the private rural outlooks over your own property and beyond
• Privately set on a large 4288sqm residential allotment
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 4288 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 4
About - 20 Macquarie Street, JENSEN, QLD 4818