Need a home loan?
We can help!
Sitting on a large 4,058m2 block amongst the established tree's and garden beds, this gorgeous 3-bedroom family home is waiting for its new owners. Come home from a long day's work and relax with a quick swim at home or a quick drive to Bushland Beach, with dinner at the Bushland Beach Tavern. The home is set back from the road keeping it quiet but with loads of private space.
Inside the home feels brand new with new paint throughout for the three bedrooms, a study and playroom, three living spaces and a large kitchen. Upon entry through the front door you will see the first glimpses of the crisp fresh paint that has been done throughout the home. With the lounge room at the entry opening to another living room, the dining and kitchen are also flow through. The kitchen, along with all the other appliances, features bay windows that overlook the back yard, perfect for watching the children.
Outside of the home gives the fresh, relaxing lifestyle that you have been looking for… with wrap around undercover patio to the home, a large resort style pool, established lawns and gardens as well as the huge back room that can be used as a games room, lounge room or to park multiple cars. There is more than enough space and access to park a truck, trailer, boat, or caravan out back. The home also features an internal laundry.
Do not let this opportunity to be settled and moved in by Christmas - call me now to inspect.
• Located on a large 4,058m2 block this home gives space and privacy
• Newly painted throughout
• Low maintenance and tiled throughout for convenience, this home is built to please
• Large kitchen that features a dishwasher, gas cook top, oven, ample cupboard and bench top space
• 2 garden sheds in the back yard, perfect for storage
• Large 4,058m2 block is fully irrigated with fresh for your convenience
• Fully fenced, pet friendly and child friendly yard with privacy and security
• Electronic front gate with side pedestrian gate for access
• 3 large bedrooms with a separate study and large internal laundry / storage room
• Master bedroom with WIR and access to 2-way bathroom available to the rest of the house
• Beautifully presented modern bathroom with toilet separate to give more privacy
• Air-conditioned and ceiling fans feature in the home
• Large, airconditioned, tiled family area / multipurpose space with roller doors for car access
• Wrap-around patio with bull-nose roof to protect from sun and rain
• Large, private, resort-styled pool, perfect for entertaining and having guests over
• Surrounded by great neighbours in a family friendly pocket
• Local traffic only to the court
• Approx. 3-minute drive to Bruce Highway access
• Approx. 5-minute drive to closest school (5km)
• Approx. 5-minute drive to Woodlands Village Shopping Centre (5km)
• Approx. 7-minute drive to Bushland Beach (6km)
• Approx. 19-minute drive to Townsville CBD (18.2km)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 4058 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 4
About - 19 Minsky Court, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818