Need a home loan?
We can help!
Situated in the popular development of Sanctum, just minutes from the sea, the striking frontage of this elegant home is just one of the many WOW factor moments you can expect to enjoy in this feature-packed property.
The entry foyer flows through to the open-plan, tiled living area incorporating kitchen, lounge and dining. The kitchen is designer heaven; with those amazing soft close drawers! It features a walk-in pantry, a large pantry-style cupboard with five sliding drawers and an island bench/breakfast bar with double sink. Storage is definitely not a problem!
The kitchen overlooks the lounge which in turn flows out through glass sliding doors onto the undercover entertainment patio. The dining alcove, which also overlooks the patio, is very elegant and cleverly secluded from the clash of saucepans in the kitchen!
The carpeted theatre room is very special. The walls look like they've been wallpapered but in fact it's actually paint! In addition to this room there is also a children's lounge/rumpus for the kids to play in or enjoy their own TV programs. It is conveniently situated close to beds 2, 3 and 4 as is the main bathroom which features bath, shower and a stunning stone basin.
All four bedrooms are carpeted, three have built-in-robes whilst the master has its own WIR. The master bedroom is situated away from the kids' bedrooms and has a walk-through WIR at the head of the bed and an ensuite adjacent. The ensuite is stunning and features dual stone basins, floating vanities and a large shower.
Situated on a low-maintenance 747sqm allotment with easy-care native garden beds and ample room for a pool, this property is just five minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from Townsville CBD. North Shore with quality shopping. On completion Sanctum will feature 28 hectares of parkland including BBQ facilities, kick around areas, fitness stations and playground equipment plus a 3km picturesque waterway.
This property offers families a quality lifestyle, away from the city but absolutely close to everything!
• 747sqm allotment, easy to maintain native gardens
• Spacious tiled open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen
• Theatre room with superb 'wallpaper style' painted walls!
• Stunning Moduline kitchen with soft close drawers, walk-in pantry plus pantry-style cupboard with 5 slide out drawers as well as island bench/breakfast bar with double sink and 900mm oven
• 4 carpeted bedrooms, 3 with built-in-robes, master with WIR
• Main bathroom with bath and shower, luxury stone basin
• Ensuite to master with shower, dual basins, also stone, plus floating vanities
• Kids' lounge/rumpus, convenient for beds 2, 3 and 4
• Aircon, stainless steel fans and stunning blinds throughout
• Laundry with sink and storage
• Undercover rear tiled patio with garden views
• Double garage with storage and double gate side access
• Located in the sought-after Sanctum Estate, minutes from the sea
• Surrounded by house-proud neighbours and central to parklands including BBQ facilities, kick around areas, fitness stations and playground equipment
• Five minutes' drive to the beach and Woodlands Shopping Centre
• Close to North Shore with shopping, leisure and sporting facilities
• 15 minutes from Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 747 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 19 Apple Gum Avenue, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818