Inspect this home
Sun 1st Aug 01:15pm - 01:45pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Escape to the country and give your kids the childhood of their dreams with this four-bedroom, two-bathroom, two car accommodation home on nearly 6 acres of land. There is room to run, play, climb, swim, ride and grow guaranteed! If you don't already own a quad bike or some outdoor toys, you will have reason to once you see the beautiful, wide open spaces.
Less than five minutes' drive from the Woodlands Shopping Precinct and Northshore lifestyle hub, this stunning home offers spacious accommodation including four bedrooms, a renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, an enclosed outdoor entertainment area and three separate living areas for the whole family to spread out and enjoy their own space.
Overlooking the separate dining room and enclosed outdoor entertaining area, the renovated kitchen has an abundance of bench and storage space and features a walk-in pantry as well as a separate island bench.
With solar power to the home, bore water supply and a 35,000 litre water tank, enjoy peace of mind knowing your utilities are taken care of. The property even has its own dam, with its landscaped banks providing the perfect backdrop to while away the afternoon and take in the sunset.
And for the savvy purchaser, the property provides a prime future development opportunity. Located on zoned residential land on the fringe of the burgeoning Sanctum community, this is your chance to secure an investment opportunity like no other. With major services and infrastructure delivered to your doorstep, when the time is right, enjoy the benefits of being able to subdivide the parcel of land whilst still maintaining the existing property (plans & further detail available on request).
• 5.7-acre, tree lined block with dam
• Future development opportunity on zoned residential land (plans available on request)
• Potential to subdivide the existing parcel of land and keep existing home
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 bay 6m x 6m carport the side of the property
• Freshly painted & new carpet throughout!
• Enclosed entertaining area with breakfast bar servery from the kitchen
• Air conditioning throughout
• Bore water supply
• 35,000L water tank
• Solar power
• Less than 5-minute drive to major local shopping centres & schools
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 6 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 0
About - 152 Svensson Road, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818