Inspect this home
Tue 9th Aug 05:00pm - 05:30pm
Making an immediate impression with the comfort of a front timber deck and leafy surrounds. This classic family friendly floor plan showcases two spacious living zones basking in natural light, separated by a top-quality sleek modern kitchen, complimented by the expansive timber deck and picturesque setting. Striking interiors feature beautifully balanced spaces at every turn with a harmony of everyday living and entertaining.
Features to Love;
• Timber deck flows from the family living area expanding your living space perfect for entertaining and
watching the kids play in the yard.
• Front lounge framed by full length windows allowing natural light to flood in.
• Several dining spaces to choose from in this floor plan/ lounge dining/breakfast bar/the timber deck will accommodate the largest of dining tables.
• Sumptuous kitchen with stone benches and waterfall end, a Smeg oven with gas 6 burner stove top/integrated
dishwasher/pantry/large fridge space.
• Master suite is privately positioned at the rear of the home/carpet/lux ensuite/ built in robes
• Additional 2 bedrooms are generous in size/carpet/built in robes/fans/aircons
• Lux Family bathroom/free standing tub/separate shower/timber features
• Outdoor entertainment/ Under main roof timber deck where you will spend most of your evenings alfresco dining.
• Double side gate entry with large concrete slab to fit the biggest boat or caravan
• Underground gas plumbed in/ stove top/gas outlet for BBQ on deck
• Auto sprinkler system
• Double garage/ built-in 2 pac cabinetry/remote roller door
Get to know Fairfield Waters
A development created within the suburb of Idalia, located within 10 minutes of the CBD, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium and Palmer Street restaurant strip.
Meandering walkways alongside the Ross River and around the lakes have created the lifestyle you've been dreaming of, whether to walk your dog, running, or bike riding.
Facilities attached to the development include Fairfield Central shopping centre housing both Coles, Kmart and Woolworths plus specialty stores and an array of cafes and restaurants. The Precinct, now Ottos specialty store and eateries, dentist, doctors and many other takeaways and cafes.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 716 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 15 Aquatic Place, IDALIA, QLD 4811