Tue 1st Dec 14T17:45
Inspect this home
Tue 24th Nov 05:50pm - 06:20pm
Sat 28th Nov 10:00am - 10:30am
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a quiet street surrounded by house-proud homes - this gorgeous renovated Queenslander in the sought-after Belgian Gardens is what you've been waiting for. Sitting on a 809 block, with a 5x7m shed a resort-style pool - this is exactly what you want to call home. Raised for the potential of enclosing downstairs - this home offers you endless opportunities while being move-in ready now.
With 4 beautiful bedrooms and a family-orientated living area that flows to the kitchen, then back patio - the character features help to charm any who are inside. Hoop-pine floors, tongue and groove walls, high ceilings are just the beginning of this beautiful place to call home.
Freshly painted throughout, with newly polished timber floors - this home has all aspects of a beautiful Queenslander hand-in-hand with the modern lifestyle. Having side access to the large powered shed at the rear, double access to underneath the house (prepped and ready for you to enclose, should you wish) and an expandable solar system to help with keeping the electricity bills down - this home is not to be missed.
• Immaculate condition, 4 bedrooms gorgeous home
• Polished Hoop Pine floors, tongue and groove walls and casement windows
• Airconditioned and ceiling fans throughout - however so breezy you don't need them!
• Open plan living connecting to the kitchen and large, undercover back deck
• Stunning family bathroom with large linen cupboard offering plenty of storage
• Raised and ready for underneath to be enclosed
• Fully fenced, pet and child friendly on 809m2 with a electric gate for car access
• 5x7m shed at the read with power
• Gorgeous, resort-style pool ready for action this summer!
• Ample storage available underneath
• Solar system - with option to add more panels
• Stunning view of Castle Hill while knowing you are minutes from the beach
• Surrounded by great neighbours on a house-proud street
• 809m2 lot in the sought-after suburb of Belgian Gardens - this area always holds value!
• Approx. 2-minute drive to Rowes Bay & Soroptimist Park
• Approx. 4-minute drive to The Strand / Jezzine Barracks
• Approx. 5-minute drive to Castle Hill walking tracks
• Approx. 5-minute drive to essential amenities like Coles North Ward
• Approx. 3-minute drive to the closest Primary School (Belgian Gardens State School)
• Approx. 5-minute drive to the closest High School (Townsville Grammar High School)
• Approx. 9-minute drive to Townsville CBD
"This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The web site may have filtered the property into a price bracket for web site functionality purposes"
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 14 Stanton Street, BELGIAN GARDENS, QLD 4810