Inspect this home
Sat 28th Nov 01:30pm - 02:00pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
In the well sought after estate of Oakdale Heights and situated close to schools, shops and transport, this large family home is now available to inspect.
This stunning home is perfect for a family or those seeking space, privacy, and a relaxed quality lifestyle. It has been well maintained since completion in 2009 and loved every step of the way. Boasting four air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms, the layout design means there is room for everyone! During the North Queensland days when it's too hot to venture outside, the large open plan living area and study/multipurpose room offer separation in the air-conditioning.
The study has been designed as a multi-purpose room that could be a 4th bedroom, small media room or a great kids/games room. It has been designed to be central to the living area's as well as offer space and separation for those family members needing it.
The kids have room to play without getting in the way, and you have room to throw dinner parties and barbecues until your heart's content - enjoy the evenings on the large outdoor undercover patio or have some chairs out on the neat lawn and low maintenance garden.
• 20 solar panels on a 5kw system
• Well designed, 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage family home on a 764sqm block
• Two separate tiled living areas - great for separation and space
• Fully airconditioned with ceiling fans throughout
• Master bedroom with ensuite and large WIR
• Remaining double sized bedrooms all with air-conditioning and built in robes
• 2 car garage - perfect for the large family lifestyle
• Fully fenced large yard, perfect for pets and kids to play
• Spacious functional kitchen provides more than enough storage and bench space
• Large outdoor under cover patio offers ample space to relax, entertain and watch the kids play in the secure back yard
• Low maintenance yard - easy to care for
• Close to schools, shopping villages, gyms and restaurants
• Approx. 1-minute walk (200m) to local park at the end of the Street
• Approx. 6-minute walk (600m) to the closest bus stop
• Approx. 3-minute drive (1.9km) to the closest school
• Approx. 4-minute drive (1.9km) to Woodlands Village Shopping Centre
• Approx. 1-minute drive (650m) to access the Bruce Highway
• Approx. 9-minute drive (8.9km) to Bushland Beach
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 764 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 13 Oregon Street, DEERAGUN, QLD 4818