Need a home loan?
We can help!
Immense yourself in an oasis of tranquil greenery and inner-city luxuries in this 1930's Queenslander. Set on a leafy 506sqm block, you will appreciate the meticulous renovations coupled with traditional charm of this three bedroom West End abode.
The uniqueness of this property is limitless with white quartz stacked stone feature walls complimenting built-in-mirrors, vaulted ceilings and executive that promotes a tropical feel throughout.
Welcomed by the charming street appeal you are assured to be impressed with the magnificent interior. As you step through you are instantly taken through to the complete contemporary kitchen, meals and living room which flows through to the entertainers patio surrounded by tropical gardens.
Showcasing a large chefs kitchen designed to cater for those with an elegant wish list. Offering designer stone bench tops, high-end appliances, an island bench and seamlessly connectivity, cooking has never been so enjoyable.
Make most of the expansive outdoor deck that is protected from the elements, overlooking the sparkling in ground pool.
This tropical paradise is only minutes from Townsville's CBD, The Strand, Castle Hill, Castle Town Shopping Center and Townsville's Super Stadium!
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Classical front verandah spanning the width of the home
• Traditional Queenslander coupled with meticulous renovations
• Open plan living with gorgeous tiled flooring and white quartz stacked stone feature walls
• Contemporary kitchen with white stone benchtops, high end appliances, an abundance of storage, down lights, and an island bench
• Master retreat with his & her built-in cupboards, vaulted ceilings and a stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Additional two bedroom with split system air-conditioning and built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with quality fittings, floor to ceiling tiles and a rainfall shower
• Expansive rear verandah is an entertainers dream, overlooking tranquil greenery
• Third bathroom and laundry is enclosed downstairs
• Downstairs allows for additional storage
• Sparkling in ground swimming pool
• 3ks Solar System
• Automatic sliding garage door for car accommodation
• 506sqm allotment is fully irrigated with beautiful established gardens
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 13 Leigh Street, WEST END, QLD 4810