Need a home loan?
We can help!
Positioned within a quiet suburb, this beautifully maintained 3-bedroom home offers comfortable family living within this competitive price range. Sitting on a 448m2 block - this home is nestled alongside natural bushland and wildlife corridor. If you are looking to balance a great lifestyle with connected living, you'll find this and so much more in Cosgrove - one of the newest communities in Townsville. This modern family home is only moments away from a well-kept park and community garden.
This home is on an elevated estate that will capture and allow you to embrace the mid-afternoon breeze from the rear patio area. The lovely summer breeze can also be enjoyed throughout the house.
- Beautifully maintained home positioned in a quiet circuit
- Low maintenance home - tiled through for your convenience
- Undercover 2 car garage - Single file
- Cool modern tones compliment throughout
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Double gated side access for convenience
- Established gardens with lush green grass
- Fully fenced back yard
- In a family-friendly area with only local traffic from the street
- Walking distance to local park and community garden
- Close distance to schools, shopping villages and gyms
- Close to Domain Central and Inner-City (only 15 minutes from the city)
- Approx. 6-minute drive (2.7km) to North Shore Town Square
- Approx. 8-minute drive (6.8km) from Calvary Christian College
- Approx. 8-minute drive (7.8km) to the Mount Louisa Walking Track
- Approx. 10-minute drive (7.2km) to Domain Central
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 448 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 105 Monolith Circuit, COSGROVE, QLD 4818