Inspect this home
Sat 8th May 12:30pm - 01:00pm
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Are you looking for something to create and call your own? Then this cosy three bedroom house, situated in a quiet court is for you. The central location of this property is a must have, situated close to local convenience stores and within walking distance of Long Tan pool, Heatley park, tennis courts, primary and secondary schools and the local Community Centre.
With three carpeted bedrooms, bathroom, living area and dining area this property is ideal for first home buyers or for those wanting a renovating project. The tiled kitchen is well-sized and offers plenty of bench space. There is a separate dining room with ample space to fit a 4 or 6 seater table. The lounge located at the front of the home offers a large window that allows plenty of natural light.
The back yard offers a large undercover, paved entertaining area and an established garden area out the back with garden shed. This property also includes an undercover garage with ease of access to the side door of the house.
• Three carpeted bedrooms
• Ample amount of kitchen bench space
• Separate dining area to loungeroom
• Large outdoor undercover, paved entertaining area
• Fenced backyard with garden shed
• Established garden area
• Walking distance to schools, tennis court, public pool, parks and the local Community Centre
• Approx. 3 minute drive to closest grocery store
• Approx. 13 minute drive to Castletown Shopping Centre
• Approx. 15 minute drive to Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 661 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 1
About - 10 Villa Court, KIRWAN, QLD 4817