Need a home loan?
We can help!
Framed by established weeping natives, this immaculately maintained Queenslander with a central hallway, large rooms and wrap around verandahs right around the exterior offers a rare opportunity for lovers of traditional character homes looking for room to spread out and a spacious yard in a central location.
• Verandah's wrap right around the house flooding the home with light
• External windows right around the exterior (fully screened) welcome in breezes
• Established gardens and a beautiful lush grassed backyard (buffalo turf)
• Recently re-painted inside and out
• Combination of polished timber floors and vinyl floor coverings
• Four new split-system air-conditioners
• Upgraded kitchen 2009
• New bathroom with waterproofing certificate
• Current termite barrier
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 0
About - 10 Armstrong Street, HERMIT PARK, QLD 4812