Need a home loan?
We can help!
Situated in the stunning Sanctum Estate, this ultimate family home has so much to offer. Four bedrooms, massive theatre room, spacious main living and dining area, large entertaining patio area overlooking the sparkling pool and a massive man shed like you've never seen before!
Boasting 298.10sqm under roof, this stunning large home is perfect for a family or those seeking space, privacy and a relaxed quality lifestyle.
As you enter the front door you are met with the massive theatre room followed by two bedrooms to the right of the property. Heading down the hallway is the kitchen to the left, which is located centrally in the house making all areas of the home easily accessible. The high ceiling offers a spacious feel throughout the chef's kitchen and main living and dining area.
The four bedrooms throughout this house are all decent size with the master bedroom offering a luxurious ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Coming back through the main living area into the open kitchen you will be greeted with glass sliding doors allowing you onto the rear patio which has been perfectly designed for entertaining and relaxing. The outdoor entertaining area is an entertainers' delight - comprising of 55sqm of patio which leads out to the Romain-style pool with waterfall. And talk about a man shed - this shed has room for any toy or hobby!
• Immaculately designed 298.10sqm under roof
• Modern chef kitchen with walk in pantry and breakfast bar
• Large outdoor entertaining area offers ample space to relax and watch the kids play in the secure back yard
• High ceiling gives a real feeling of space throughout the home
• Vehicle space for five cars or larger vehicles
• Side access with full concrete driveway
• 7m x 12m shed to the rear
• Inground swimming pool with waterfall
• Sanctum Estate is well known for its safe beautiful playgrounds and stunningly maintained open park areas
• Less than a 10 minute drive to several schools both primary and secondary
• Close to gyms and other sports facilities
• Approx. 9 minute drive to the beaches of Bushland Beach
• Approx. 12 minute drive to North Shore Marketplace
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1043 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 5
About - 1 Barratonia Way, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818