Inspect this home
Sun 22nd Apr 10:00AM - 10:30AM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This huge character filled home over two levels is a heart stopper. Big bedrooms, high ceilings, polished timber floors, modernist light fittings, so many extra living spaces and a fantastic lagoon style pool and adjacent outdoor living area make it ideal for big families. Right on the fringe of the city, this home also enjoys views to Mount Stuart at the front and Castle Hill to the rear. Prepare to be surprised!
- A plethora of open plan indoor and outdoor living options on this 607sqm allotment
- Big lagoon style pool to cool off in the summer
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining ideal for families to spread out
- Huge windows and louvres ensure the house is well cross ventilated
- Screened and air-conditioned for summer comfort
- Fully fenced with remote access gate and secure parking
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 607 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 9 Garrick Street, WEST END, QLD 4810