Inspect this home
Sun 19th May 12:00PM - 12:30PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This pristine property, situated in the tranquil surrounds of The Avenues is in a sought-after location. Within walking distance of the 1300 Smiles' Stadium, this home is a delightful combination of style, elegance and breath-taking simplicity. Featuring side access and boasting privacy with no side neighbours, if you are looking for a lifestyle of modern convenience and endless aesthetic appeal, this is the one! Attractive landscaping with immaculate pebbled gardens and an impressive cottage style entrance give this home great street appeal.
A clever designed home with bedrooms located to the front while the living, kitchen and entertainment is located to the rear of the home. The family bathroom enjoys two-way access from the master bedroom and main hallway.
The kitchen has an ample supply of workbench tops and cabinets, plus double sink and breakfast bar, and overlooks the casual lounge/dining area, a great spot for the kids to play, or do their homework, whilst the parents cook. A glass sliding door lead from the living area onto the tiled undercover entertainment patio, perfect for evening drinks and catching the breeze.
The garden is spacious with ample room for the kids, pets, play equipment, trampolines and more! Side access adds great convenience for boat and caravan lovers. There is also a handy garden shed and a partially enclosed carport. This immaculately maintained home, situated in a quiet street of Kirwan and surrounded by equally presentable homes, offers families or couples a relaxing, low-maintenance lifestyle on a very manageable 480sqm allotment.
• Three bedroom home
• Immaculate condition
• Ideal for first home owners or families and couples wanting to downsize
• Large main bathroom with two-way access from both the master bedroom and main hallway
• Mirror sliding robe to master bedroom
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Spacious laundry with generous storage that includes both top and bottom cabinets.
• Sunken feature TV wall in the living room
• Glass display cabinet built into the kitchen bench - great for showcasing trinkets
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• LG stainless steel dishwasher
• Omega stainless steel oven and stove cooktop
• Tiles throughout
• Shutters and vertical blinds throughout
• One bedroom and lounge area carpeted
• Lockable roller door carport
• Lockable garden shed
• Double gate side access to the property
• 480sqm shady allotment with side access
• Cottage style faade with great street appeal
• 141.92sqm immaculately kept home
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 480 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 9 Fitzgerald Crescent, KIRWAN, QLD 4817