Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime suburb of Hyde Park, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream home or that perfect investment. The property has generous-sized rooms, fully fenced and sits on a 405 sq.m block.
Once you walk into the property you will be greeted by the living area and modern kitchen the kitchen. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is particularly generous in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic!
The 2 bedrooms are located at the front and rear of the property with the main bathroom in the middle of the rooms for separation. The laundry is located within an enclosed area to the rear of the property
The rear yard boasts an in-ground swimming pool, garden shed and an area that could be turned into your own private garden or veggie patch.
The internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home renovator - first home owner, the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
- 405 sq.m flat block
- Perfect project for the home renovator or investor due to its prime location
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, with enclosed area to the rear
- Well positioned in ground swimming pool
- Opportunity to open up the rear of the property for greater entertaining options
- Lush, flat, fenced backyard
- Fantastic location; walking distance to the shopping centres and schools
- Countless opportunities for the astute buyer
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 405 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 9 Ethel Street, HYDE PARK, QLD 4812