Need a home loan?
We can help!
Seize the opportunity to join a thriving community and well-connected lifestyle for your family in this immaculate home. Located perfectly across one of the best local parks Burdell has to offer, you can enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch while the kids go for a swing and slide at the Sunhaven Park. Set on an 512sqm allotment, walking distance from the brand new North Shore primary school, this beautifully presented home invites families to nest here!
Once inside the home, the comfort and functionality that one expects with modern homes is all there to be enjoyed. Just five years young, this Michael Case Homes' built property offers spacious, open-plan living, stylish contrasting tones and tiled floors throughout the living areas plus dark plush carpet to the media room and bedrooms. At the front of the home is a spacious theatre room for fun family movie nights, perfectly designed with a dark sunken feature wall and full length dark roller blinds for the real movie theatre experience.
Brilliant design has placed the generous master bedroom, with its own spacious walk in robe and private ensuite, located at the rear of the property creating a great retreat for parents. Dual vanities with extended bench space in the ensuite, add to the marital harmony. The main family bathroom features a luxury shower and an elegant freestanding deep soaking bath, perfect for relaxing evenings. Conveniently the powder room and toilet are separate from the main bathroom, making this space ideal for guests and family households. All three bedrooms have built-in mirrored sliding robes and dark plush carpets.
The main family living area is open-plan combining kitchen, dining and lounge. The stylish designed kitchen features sleek black stone benchtops and contrasting white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, generous walk in pantry, ceramic cooktop and built in wine rack above the large fridge cavity. The kitchen overlooks the rear family living area which flows outside, through dual glass sliding doors, onto the tiled, undercover patio. With the extended alfresco space, entertaining will be a breeze!
This ultra stylish, high quality family home, situated in the thriving community of North Shore, purposely designed for relaxed family living, is waiting for you. Boasting four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two family living areas, with a picturesque park on its doorstep, this home has it all!
This 512sqm allotment is located walking distance from great local amenities, imagine walking the kids to school at North Shore State School and then enjoying a coffee down at the local caf, all situated near your new home!
With position, lifestyle and location in your favour, the home is now vacant with the vendor committed to selling, be inspired with the opportunities this property has to offer.
Burdell is fast becoming the suburb that has it all! Woolworths plus 13 specialty stores, Bunnings, medical services, the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre and a 24 hour gym all at your doorstep.
Looking for open spaces without the requirement of maintenance, then why not enjoy the nine parks, eight playgrounds, 9km of walking trails and 300 hectares of bushland surrounding your new home.
• Stainless steel dishwasher, stylish Smeg stainless oven and ceramic cooktop
• Kitchen includes ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops plus spacious pantry
• Large entertainment patio area with dual access via triple stacker glass sliding doors
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Master bedroom includes generous WIR with both his and hers built in shelving units
• Dual mirrored sliding robes with built ins in three bedrooms
• Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet and powder room.
• Generous laundry with plenty of storage and additional broom closet
• Built in wine rack located above large fridge cavity
• High ceilings throughout and high placed windows to living spaces are perfect for generating plenty of natural light
• Wide panel vertical blinds to glass sliding doors
• Beautiful contrasting kitchen design with white cabinetry and black stone benchtops
• Crisp white pebbles and timber steps create the feature pathway to your front door
• Large timber feature front entry door with external Crimsafe security door
• Low maintenance yard with both sides of the property pebbled
• Lush palm trees to the rear of the property creating green space and privacy
• 512sqm allotment
• 233sqm home
• Property built in 2014
• NBN connected
• Close to local private and public schools and childcare facilities
• 3 minutes from local amenity such as Woolworths, Bunnings, medical facilities and specialty stores
• 9 local parks and 8 local playgrounds plus 9km of walking trials
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 512 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 89 Sunhaven Boulevard, BURDELL, QLD 4818