Need a home loan?
We can help!
This beautifully maintained home is a stones throw from picturesque Lake Fairfield; an idyllic haven for wildlife, bordered by landscaped gardens, walking routes and a childrens play area. The property is situated on a generous 700sqm block and a blank canvas to build that swimming pool of your dreams. The city is an easy 10 minute commute and Bunnings and Fairfield Central are on the doorstep.
Upon entering the property, you will be greeted with an attractive glass and timber door that opens onto a delightful entrance foyer in which to greet your guests. The expansive, open-plan living areas boast high-gloss tiles adding a nice touch of elegance. The spacious lounge flows through to the dining area and onto the stylish kitchen.
The kitchen has glossy cabinets,drawers and metres of black granite bench top that gives this kitchen a feeling of great luxury. Soft-close cabinets, drawers and stainless steel appliances add to the effect. The breakfast bar is ideal for casual dining and overlooks the formal dining area.
The four, freshly carpeted bedrooms are generously sized with ample rooms for study desks. Three have built-in-mirror-robes whilst the master has its own WIR. All bedrooms have phone/internet access facilities and two have TV connections. The master bedroom has its own ensuite with a stunning double shower.
In addition to the family lounge there is a separate, carpeted theatre room with attractive glass windows and dimmer lights to create the perfect cinema ambience. The property has neutral dcor, split system air conditioning and stainless steel fans throughout. The spacious family living area flows out through glass sliding doors onto the tiled, undercover rear patio. There is a nice stretch of lawn for the kids and pets to enjoy, and imagine that veggie patch for the green-fingered or a delightful cubbyhouse with sandpit!
You will find vast amounts of space at the rear of the property that gives you multiple options like that resort style inground swimming pool you have always wanted or for Dad that large 6 x 6 metre shed.
Fairfield Central and Bunnings are minutes away by car, as is The Precinct, a boutique shopping arcade with newsagent, barbers, bottle shop, restaurant, deli and more!
* 249sqm under roof, 700sqm allotment with side access
* Entrance foyer and open-plan living/dining/kitchen
* High-gloss tiles throughout living areas
* Stylish kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
* Freshly Carpeted theatre that can be used as a kids play room
* Neutral dcor, stainless steel fans and air conditioning throughout
* Four carpeted bedrooms with built-in-mirror-robes, master with WIR
* Ensuite to master with double shower
* Family bathroom with bath and shower separate toilet
* Tiled, undercover patio with dimmer lights
* Cute cubbyhouse, and area for possible veggie patch
* Lawn bordered by tall lilly pilly trees for privacy, auto-irrigation
* Two minutes walk from picturesque Lake Fairfield, feed the ducks!
* Minutes by car to The Precinct, Fairfield Central and Bunnings
* Walking distance to Oonoonba Primary school and Daycare centres
* Close to Murray Stadium, the new RSL Stadium and numerous sporting activities
* Ten minutes from the city
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 8 Ridgewood Pocket, IDALIA, QLD 4811