Need a home loan?
We can help!
Nestled high on the slopes of Melton Terrace, this spacious, two-storey Queenslander enjoys sweeping views of Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island and Castle Hill. Situated on a generous 656sqm allotment this home's immaculate condition and elevated position will leave you feeling on top of the world!
Located amongst equally impressive homes on a quiet, circular court, the property has been freshly painted internally in preparation for its new owners and is currently vacant. The upper storey of the home has attractive polished timber floors throughout and an internal timber staircase leads down to the lower level. This lower level room is currently used as the laundry and storage and has the potential to be improved by adding the extra Level that is much needed to finalize living.
On the walk up the timber stairs to the main level of the property, you will be greeted with open plan living, timber floors and a view to die for The property has two good sized good-sized bedrooms, main with it's own WIR and views over the water and to magnetic island. The main bathroom is to the rear of the property and has a shower and an old fashion bath tub for those days that you need to just relax in the water
The kitchen is highly functional with an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench surface and is conveniently situated to the front of the property with bi fold timber louvres that open out onto the timber deck and again the views of magnetic island.
The jewel of this home is the undercover, length of the property front timber verandah; the perfect spot to enjoy a chilled glass of wine whilst admiring the superb panoramic views or that family BBQ with those fresh sea breezes coming over the water.
The gardens are situated all around the property.. to the left you will find a red rock path way that leads to your very own sanctuary surrounded by mature tress blocking any of the neighbors out. You can chose to sit back on the chairs in peace whilst reading that book or start up the BBQ and gather the family around This property offers many opportunities to enjoy.
Basque in the comfort of this beautifully maintained home and the serenity of this peaceful and elevated location.
* Perched on the slopes of Melton Terrace, with stunning panoramic views of magnetic island
* one/potential two-storey home, internal timber staircase to lower level with potential to build on the exciting lower level
* Attractive polished timber floors throughout upper level
* Freshly painted internally
* Upstairs kitchen, lounge and dining room
* 2 good-sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having water views
* Master bedroom with WIR and access to two-way family bathroom
* Length of the property front verandah with views of Cleveland Bay, Magnetic island
* Fans and room air conditioners throughout
* Ample downstairs storage plus laundry
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 656 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 7a Carter Street, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810