Inspect this home
Sun 16th Jun 01:45PM - 02:15PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This stylish, two bedroom townhouse is an extraordinary find, located at the end of a quiet court and only 8 minutes from the city centre.
This well-maintained and stylish two bedroom unit includes its own private fenced courtyard and single carport. The unit itself is situated at the end of a small complex of 6 in a prime location just minutes from Castletown and the city. The complex is neat and well-cared for and the unit is decorated beautifully featuring crisp white plantation shutters to the downstairs living area providing a fresh and inviting appeal to the home. Whether you're investing or nesting, this modern unit is worthy of close inspection.
The property is currently achieving a rental income of $255 per week and is leased until April 2020. It is very well presented with fresh neutral dcor, attractive blinds and ceiling fans throughout. The main living area is open-plan and tiled and houses the kitchen, living and dining. The kitchen has an ample supply of cabinets, drawers, bench space plus stainless steel appliances and also includes a highly functional movable centre island bench.
This unit is fully air conditioned and includes security screens throughout, plus carpets to the bedrooms.
A rear door leads out to your own private fenced courtyard, creating the ideal spot for a BBQ. The side access to the rear yard is also grassed with plenty of room for the clothes line. There is a single garage with bonus storage and the front entrance to the home has a security door to let in the breeze.
There is one bathroom with two way access that includes vanity, shower over bath, toilet and a spacious internal linen cupboard adjacent.
The both bedrooms have sliding doors onto a full length balcony, perfect for capturing the cooling breezes and enjoying your morning coffee.
Situated within easy walking distance of the Mater Hospital, local schools, parks and convenience shopping and just a short drive from Castletown and the city, this unit's location is a huge drawcard for nesters and investors alike.
* Attractive, well-maintained complex of six units
* Great central location, minutes from Castletown
* Currently achieving a rental income of $255pw, leased until April 2020
* Spacious tiled open-plan living/dining/kitchen with split system air con
* Fresh neutral dcor, ceiling fans and blinds throughout
* Kitchen with ample cabinets, drawers & workbench, sink with garden views
* Two carpeted bedrooms
* Air conditioning throughout
* Highly functional movable centre island bench
* Bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
* Internal storage cupboard
* Private fenced courtyard
* Carport parking for one car with added storage
* Lovely timber stairs features inside this unit
* Located in Gundoo Gardens
* Beautiful timber lattice to entry creating wonderful privacy
* Minutes to the city and Castletown!
This property is currently rented at $255 per week until April 2020.
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 6/7 Alroy Street, PIMLICO, QLD 4812