Inspect this home
Sun 24th Feb 11:45AM - 12:15PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Enjoy a tranquil rural location in the pristine estate of Eden Park. Situated on a 4,000 sqm allotment with country vistas as far as the eye can see, this spacious and ultra-contemporary home brings metropolitan style and pizzazz to a spacious country retreat!
Built in 2015, this near new property is a massive 378sqm under roof. The double front doors of this impressive home open onto a tiled foyer which continues to three parts of the property. To the left you will find the home office and large secluded media room. To the right you will be greeted by the kids very own play room that accesses three of the four bedrooms and the main bathroom.
The remaining part of the property is a spacious, tiled family living area incorporating kitchen, a second lounge and dining area. Ceilings throughout the home are high, but in this living area they positively soar, accentuating the feeling of space. A wall of windows captures the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The gourmet kitchen has stone bench tops, breakfast bar, corner butler's pantry and ample cabinets and drawers. A double sink incorporated into the bench top conveniently overlooks the back yard and four bay shed. Washing up will no longer be a chore as you can watch your favourite TV program or the kids playing in the backyard.
The three tiled bedrooms are all well-sized with plenty of room for study desks. Bedrooms two and three have their own WIRs and bedroom four has a built-in-robe. The family bathroom has both bath and shower and the toilet is separate with full tiles from floor to ceiling.
The parents' sanctuary, with its award-winning ensuite, provides worn out parents with a truly relaxing retreat to escape to. The master suite is fully tiled and glass sliding doors giving access onto to your very own parents retreat with a waterfall as the main feature. A nib wall separates the bedroom from the ensuite enhancing the feeling of space. Enjoy a soak in the middle bath tub and chat with your partner whilst they lay on the bed. A large shower and dual vanities further enhance the oasis-like escape.
The rear, tiled entertainment patio is huge featuring a built in kitchen whilst overlooking the large back yard. The four bay garage is separate from the main house and to the rear of the property. It is large enough to cater for any of those toys including the caravan or boat.
Enjoy the peace and serenity of the countryside, just five minutes from all conveniences, in this spacious and stylish home.
* Only four years old, enjoy the serenity of acreage living in metropolitan style!
* Large tiled family living incorporating dining, second lounge and stylish kitchen
* Kitchen with corner butler's pantry, stone bench tops, overlooking the living areas with ample cabinets/drawers and workbench surface
* Four large, tiled bedrooms with ample room for study desks
* Beds two and three with WIRs, bed four with built-in-robe
* Large parents' retreat with glass sliding door access to your private patio and luxury ensuite
* Ensuite with corner spa bath, dual vanities and shower
* Main bathroom with bath and shower
* Laundry and ample linen storage
* High ceilings, air conditioning and neutral decor throughout
* Huge, tiled, undercover entertainment patio with tranquil country views
* Featured waterfall in the middle of the property to give you that relaxing feeling
* 378sqm under roof on a 4,000sqm allotment, everything's bigger in the country!
* Separate four bay garage that will fit the boat or caravan (13.76m x 13.95m)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 4000 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
About - 59 Ironcove Court, JENSEN, QLD 4818