Need a home loan?
We can help!
Step behind the traditional, timber picket fence and be amazed at this much-loved home. Traditional features combine seamlessly with contemporary styling, producing a light, airy and inviting home, perfect for relaxed, tropical living. Situated in a peaceful, tree-lined street, a short walk from stunning parklands bordering the water of the lakes precinct. This home offers families an idyllic lifestyle with no work to be done!
The upstairs living areas have been tastefully and professionally renovated with traditional polished wood floors in rich, warm, honey-coloured tones, creating a stylish contrast with the neutral paintwork. The lounge, dining and kitchen are open-plan making family life simple and inclusive. Triple glass by-fold doors leading from the lounge access the back, undercover timber deck. The newly updated kitchen overlooks the dining area and boasts ample cabinetry and workbench space plus double sink, pantry and a servery out on the deck for entertaining purposes.
The three bedrooms upstairs are all of generous size and bathroom make it the complete family home upstairs.
Under the house is a huge family room that lends itself to numerous uses from 2nd lounge and indoor entertainment area to rumpus, games room, teen retreat and sleepover haven! Additional to this there are two other rooms located downstairs that could be used for your guests when visiting or set up you own business downstairs. The opportunities are endless!
Located to the rear of the property is a large in-ground resort style pool that will keep the children busy for endless hours in the hot Townsville climate. There is ample space around the pool to entertain your guests as well as a timber deck located off to the rear of the pool.
Another feature of this property is the side access that leads to the rear of the property to you very own 4m x 6m shed with power. With room to accommodate another car, man's work shop or just another storage option, this property ticks every box and is located in the central suburb of Currajong close to shopping centres, schools and the city centre.
This location is perfect for families looking for opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, with a fabulous house to come home to.
* 809sqm allotment in quiet, tree-lined street with side access and room for 3 cars undercover
* Open-plan dining and lounge with polished timber floors
* Recently renovated kitchen with external servery
* 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors
* Upstairs family bathroom plus additional downstairs laundry
* Huge, timber deck to the rear, relax or dine in under cover comfort in the heart of
* Enormous, downstairs family room creating fabulous 2nd lounge, indoor
entertainment area, games room, rumpus, offices or teen retreat
* Oversized in-ground swimming pool to the rear of the property
* 4mx 6m shed to the rear of the property with power
* Air conditioning throughout
* Manicured lawns, mature palms, attractive garden beds, fully fenced, very private
* Long-term, friendly neighbours
* Quiet and peaceful location yet close to all conveniences
* Fabulous opportunities to walk, ride and unwind by the lakes!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 57 Howlett Street, CURRAJONG, QLD 4812