Inspect this home
Sun 22nd Sep 01:30PM - 02:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Set on 704sqm in the prestigious development of Sanctum, an estate purposely designed to foster community cohesiveness through an abundance of family-friendly recreational areas, playgrounds, BBQ facilities, fitness stations and more, this home offers families every modern convenience for a fabulous new lifestyle.
Situated on an extra wide street and surrounded by equally stunning homes, this impressive property makes a great statement with its distinctive entrance portico and slightly elevated front garden. First impressions count!
Once inside, the interior of the home lives up to its elegant exterior. The decor is neutral and relaxing, perfect for adding a splash of colour with your own artworks and soft furnishings. The design of the property will suit all your family needs.
A well thought out design has given the master suite privacy from the other bedrooms with a luxury ensuite and views of the back yard. The two bedrooms have built-in-robes and the study/office is situated to the front away from the main living areas. All bedrooms are carpeted.
The family bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity that will cater for your family needs.
The home has a total of three family living areas: a lounge in the heart of the home, a carpeted theatre/media room and a rear dining/sitting room overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen is highly functional with an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops, a pantry and a double sink that is incorporated into a workbench top overlooking the rear dining/sitting area. Washing up with a view is guaranteed! The undercover patio is accessed from this area through glass sliding doors.
At the rear of the home, the garden has been freshly turfed and is a delightful blank canvas awaiting your green thumbed inspiration!
The property features side access and with a large 704sqm block, there is endless opportunities for the large shed or in ground swimming pool to the rear of the block.
Sanctum Estate features an amazing 28 hectares of parkland running directly through its centre, incorporating a variety of recreational areas including BBQ facilities, kick around areas, fitness stations and play ground equipment for kids of all ages. An additional welcome bonus is access to cutting edge fibre optic broadband capability.
* Set on 704sqm block with side access and room for that pool or shed
* Situated on an extra wide street surrounded by equally stunning homes
* Oriental style entrance portico adds great street appeal
* Family lounge, rear dining/sitting AND carpeted theatre/media room!
* Stylish kitchen overlooking rear dining/sitting area
* Three carpeted bedrooms, with study/office area
* Master bedroom with luxury ensuite and views of the back yard
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
* Laundry with linen storage and side access to clothes line
* Split-system air conditioning throughout
* Undercover, rear entertainment patio
* Raised front garden with feature wall of natural stone tiles
* Attractive, low-maintenance, pebble garden beds
* Spacious rear lawn awaiting your inspiration!
* Access to cutting edge fibre optic broadband capability
* Sanctum features 28 hectares of parkland including BBQ facilities, kick around
areas, fitness stations and play ground equipment for kids of all ages
* 7 minutes from the beach and Woodlands Shopping Centre
* 15 minutes from Townsville CBD
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 704 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 54 Bonnett Road, MOUNT LOW, QLD 4818