Inspect this home
Sat 17th Nov 12:00PM - 12:30PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a quiet street, this low maintenance home is ideal for families!
A short distance from a variety of shops, schools and the beach you are welcomed inside this fully air-conditioned, modern four-bedroom home. Boasting a large open plan living area, it is easy to see why this home is perfect for the whole family. The kitchen is spacious and well placed, looking over the open plan living and out to the large outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen also features an island bench with desirable breakfast bar for the kids.
All four bedrooms are carpeted with three having built in robes and the well sized master bedroom having an ensuite and walk in robe. The main bathroom has a bath tub as well as separate toilet for your convenience.
A great feature of this home is the two-family living areas, a fabulous bonus for entertaining as well as enjoying a little bit of separation from the kids! The two areas are inviting and flow from one to the other, maximising the feeling of space. There is plenty of room for dining, watching TV or relaxing with tranquil garden views and the clean white tiles add a bright touch.
As you step out the back door you will find the large, undercover, tiled entertaining area. This area has views of the huge yard, so watching the kids isn't an issue. The yard is fully fenced and very low maintenance. The yard also has excellent potential with the option for a pool or perhaps just more room for the toys. Storing boats, caravans and trailers couldn't be easier with side access and a shed located at the back of the property.
* Large 831sqm allotment
* Spacious open plan living with tiled floor
* Kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
* Four bedrooms with carpet
* Master suite with large ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
* Tiled undercover entertaining area
* Air- conditioning and fans throughout
* Secure double garage
* 3 x 6 metre shed for all your tools and equipment with extended 3x 6 lean to
* Side access to property
* Proximity to schools and shopping centre and beach
* Huge back yard allows space for the largest of pools and a two-bay shed leaving enough room for the dogs and the kids to play
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 831 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 52 Louis Street, DEERAGUN, QLD 4818