Need a home loan?
We can help!
With so many extras, this home offers you the opportunity to live your best life. Big 911 sqm block, in-ground pool, side access, flexible under house storage, big back yard, huge rear deck, open plan living including a large kitchen, generous sized bedrooms all located right on the city fringe.
- Established gardens create privacy, 1800 high fences on all four sides
- Polished hardwood floors
- Large banks of windows and louvres captures breezes from any direction
- Freshly painted inside
- Fully air-conditioned, partially security screened
- Large rear deck overlooks resort style in-ground pool and big back yard
- Flexible under house storage (fully secured) perfect as a workshop
- Surrounded by a caring community of long term residents
Located on the city fringe, Garbutt is a suburb with a population of approximately 2425 residents. Close to the northern exit corridor and just 1.1km to the city, the suburb is also very close in location to Townsville's iconic Strand Parklands, caf, restaurant and entertainment precincts and inner-city cinemas. A bustling IGA supermarket, hardware store, various commercial and fast food facilities within the suburb provide excellent service to residents of the area. Nearby, you'll also find the Townsville Airport, Hugh Street rugby grounds, Castletown Shopping Centre, Warrina Cinemas and fuel stations. Average years of ownership for residents within the suburb sit around the 12-year mark.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 911 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 49 Chandler Street, GARBUTT, QLD 4814