Need a home loan?
We can help!
This delightful home has recently undergone a stylish refreshment and offers relaxing, low-maintenance living with clean, minimalist lines. The home boasts two tiled living areas, undercover patio and lush tropical gardens overlooking the family-sized pool. It will quickly become the hub of this well-maintained home. Purchase your ticket for some serious R&R today!
The interior of this property has been freshened up with its neutral tones and highly contemporary finish, tiled throughout except for then bedrooms and is light, airy and inviting. The spacious lounge flows through to a dining area and onto the kitchen which overlooks the rear patio.
The 4 bedrooms are generously proportioned with ample room for desks, toys, computers, instruments and more! All have built-in-robes and are carpeted, whilst the master enjoys a view of the rear yard, swimming pool and has access to the patio. There is a family bathroom that services all bedrooms and a spacious laundry.
The stylish kitchen is highly functional with ample cabinetry and workbench tops, double door pantry, double sink, stainless steel oven and cook top.
The rear, undercover, paved patio runs nearly the entire length of the house and overlooks the large, family-sized pool. The garden beds around the yard are low maintenance, lush with little maintenance needed. This combined with the paved areas ensures that mowing is kept to a minimum and relaxation to a max!
The property has a double carport, rear 3m x 6m garden shed and is also equipped with a 5kw solar system with 22 panels to ease those electricity bills.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a convenient location wtihin easy walking distance of schools and Thuringowa library, the latter offering a diverse range of community activities. Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway are minutes away by car.
* Stylishly refurbished and waiting for you!
* Light and airy lounge flowing through to dining area and kitchen
* Generously sized 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
* Master bedroom with side access to the patio and swimming pool.
* Stylish kitchen with pantry & ample cabinetry/bench tops
* Air conditioning and fans throughout
* Near house-length, undercover, paved, rear patio
* Large in ground swimming pool
* Double carport and rear 3m x 6m garden shed
* 5kw solar system with 22 panels
* 729 sqm allotment with minimal mowing
* Walking distance to Kirwan High, Kirwan Primary & Thuringowa library
* Minutes by car to Coles, major schools, Willows Shopping Centre & Riverway
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 729 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 49 Atherton Circuit, KIRWAN, QLD 4817