Inspect this home
Sun 16th Jun 02:30PM - 03:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
With generous living zones over three levels to choose from, this home offers families an exceptional opportunity to secure a sizeable beachside pad (450sqm under roof) just minutes from the CBD. Taking in views from the Pinnacles around to Magnetic Island and the pristine beaches of Pallarenda, this home occupies a unique position also overlooking Brazier Park and Three Mile Creek, both recognised natural habitats for many bird species and wildlife.
Choose your view.... lay in bed and enjoy the sunrise over the ocean, watch the sunset paint The Pinnacles dusky pink and orange from the pool, entertain friends on the front deck in the evening and watch the lights come on across the city. Take the time to relax in any of the three generous lounge areas and soak up the serenity.
Inside, you'll find a sleek new gourmet kitchen with water views featuring stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, Blanco American low divide sink and impressive storage bound to satisfy any passionate foodie. Parents can find their own quiet space, enjoying the delightful views captured from the master suite and its adjoining private lounge. A massive guest/5th bedroom occupies the ground floor with its own kitchenette, bathroom and adjacent air-conditioned studio/music room. This home is ideal for families looking to accommodate children of varying ages with a multitude of interests and hobbies.
• Unique coastal aesthetic with cathedral ceilings, louvres, big windows and doors welcoming in sea breezes in this light filled home
• Soak up the great outdoors with impressive front and rear decks and poolside living
• Immaculately maintained, Crimsafe screens throughout, split system air-conditioning, built-ins to all bedrooms, massive 5 kW Solar System
• Dream entertainers kitchen features stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher, specialist oven
• Inground salt water pool with heating and outdoor shower
• Tasmanian oak flooring to two upper levels, tiles to lower level
• Substantial laundry, air-conditioned studio/music room
• NBN fibre to premises, WIFI back to base security system
• Lay in bed at night bathed in cooling sea breezes and listen to the waves roll in from Pallarenda beach
• Fully fenced, practical back yard for children
• Plenty of room for boat or caravan, well thought out storage to rear of garage
• An external spiral staircase connects the master suite directly to the pool area on the ground level
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park and Cape Pallarenda Conservation Park borders the ocean and is full of places to go and things to do for those who love a breakaway from it all. From Rowes Bay through to the tip of Cape Pallarenda, this area has it all; Recreational trails spanning mountain tops, sandy beaches and coastal wetlands. Visit this area and absorb some amazing views and enjoy nature-based recreation close to Townsville city centre.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 607 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 42 Seaward Crescent, PALLARENDA, QLD 4810