Need a home loan?
We can help!
Poised on a 1,012 sqm block, this pretty as a picture cottage in a blissfully quiet tree lined street is lifted up by the calibre and quality of surrounding homes. There is plenty of room to extend the home and add a pool and shed and still have room for a big back yard. Right now, you can live comfortably enjoying the location and its proximity to the CBD and nearby retail and service providers.
• Blissfully quiet cul-de-sac address in Hermit Park State School zone
• Warm and welcoming entry, open living, dining and kitchen
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• One big spacious bedroom
• Casement windows provide excellent cross ventilation, screened
• Fully air-conditioned, fans throughout
• Large 1,012 sqm block with home positioned to front of block, 3.8 x 4.5 shed
• Wonderfully shaded breakaway areas to rear thanks to established fruiting Mango trees
• Chicken coup
• Delightful local parks, cafes, supermarket, and transport all nearby
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 1012 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 42 Princes Road, HYDE PARK, QLD 4812