Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime suburb of Hyde Park, this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Queenslander is just waiting to be turned into a dream home or that perfect investment. The property has generous-sized rooms, is fully fenced and sits on an 809sqm block.
Once you walk into the property you will be greeted by a large open room that leads onto the living area, 2 bedrooms and the kitchen. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is particularly generous in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic! You could even further enhance this large space to the rear of the kitchen as it opens up to a large rear entertaining deck that takes full advantage of the lush backyard with no rear neighbours.
The other 2 bedrooms are located to the right of the kitchen and 1 of the bedrooms has access to the main bathroom which also has an entry point from the rear deck.
True to a traditional Queenslander, this property has 2 storage areas downstairs and a large enclosed area that could be used for a childrens play area, storage for the man toys or even your very own gym it has endless potential! With side access on both sides of the home, it also has room for 4 cars to be parked under cover.
The rear of the property boasts a large under covered timber deck that overlooks the tranquil back yard that is full of bird life as it has it owns bird bath. With plenty of space available in the backyard, there is more than enough room to create your own private oasis with a pool.
The generous internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home owner, renovator or investors - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
- 809m2 flat block
- Perfect project for the home renovator or investor due to it's prime location
- All bedrooms are of generous size except for the 4th which could be also used as a study
- Enclosed spacious rear living area overlooking the timber deck and potential for an in-ground swimming pool
- Huge kitchen - ripe for renovation or keep as it is
- 2 separate living areas
- Opportunity to open-up rear of property for greater entertaining options
- Generous-sized bedrooms
- No rear neighbours
- Lush, flat, fenced backyard with bird bath
- Fantastic location; walking distance to the shopping centres
- Countless opportunities for the astute buyer
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 42 Albany Road, HYDE PARK, QLD 4812