Need a home loan?
We can help!
This is the perfect union of high end sophistication and raw natural beauty.
Picture yourself welcoming the day on this home's expansive under covered paved deck - just you, the morning's first quiet cuppa and the sun rising over uninterrupted views of natural bushland and on 9,892 sq.m. of land.
The moment you open the door to this generously proportioned home, you'll see how your new lifestyle could be. From creating masterpieces in the beautiful kitchen to sinking into one of two exquisite bath tubs or entertaining your family and friends on the vast outdoor entertaining area, it's all wrapped up in this perfect property.
The four bedroom, two bathroom home is positioned on a 9,892 sq.m. block nestled in the side of Mount Kulburn and boasts uninterrupted views of the surrounding bushland and the lights of Goicoechea Drive. The secluded residence feels like a private mountain retreat, yet is only minutes from schools, shops, cafes and the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre.
In the open plan living and dining areas, the high gloss tiles are in perfect harmony to create a warm, elegant interior that compliments the home's natural setting. An abundance of ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning ensure you'll never feel the heat, even on those rare occasions that a cool coastal breeze doesn't reach across the Coral Sea and straight into the space.
The kitchen will inspire even the most hesitant of chefs. Fitted with Miele appliances, striking granite benchtops, induction cook tops, combination steamer, a self-cleaning oven, ample cupboard space, and breakfast bar, it will become the perfect hub for your family's round table discussions during meal prep.
You would be forgiven for never wanting to leave the Master Bedroom once you've seen it. The room boasts an enchanting view across the treetops and you can relax on your own private balcony. Attached to the Master you will find your very own parents retreat or personal office to spend those days when you just need peace and quiet. The ensuite features a his and hers sink, high end tapware, spa bath and a shower. The same great finishes can be found in the main bathroom which is tiled to the ceiling with expansive feature tiles and contains another bath tub fit for royalty.
* 4 bedroom home with ensuites to the master bedroom and parents retreat
* Large walk in robe to master bedroom
* A huge 400m2 home under roof, space for the entire family
* 9,892 sq.m. block with uninterrupted views of the surrounding bushland
* The main bathroom features an amazing spa and shower with glamourous tiles
* Large media to the rear of the property
* A large 6 x 7m garage that will fit 2 cars with storage
* Ducted air-conditioning to keep the home cool in Summer
* Front verandah runs the length of the home
* Over sized in ground swimming pool with paved area
* Friendly neighbours
* Crimsafe screens throughout the property
* Large bifold doors that open onto the large paved entertaining area
* Double lock up garage with plenty of storage for the boat or caravan
Extensive, high end improvements made by the owner since they bought it - only two years agao:
* The new updated kitchen featuring upgraded appliances, granite benchtops, gas cook tops, combination steamer, a self-cleaning oven, ample cupboard space, and breakfast bar
* Fully painted throughout home
* Fully fence with solar powered gate
* Solar Panels equipped with its own storage batteries
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 9892 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - 4 Mount Kulburn Drive, JENSEN, QLD 4818