Need a home loan?
We can help!
This fabulous family home is ready and waiting for its new owners. Being low maintenance, this home has been designed with functionality in mind. Boasting a large open plan living area, it is easy to see why this home is perfect for families. The kitchen is spacious and well placed, looking over the open plan living and out to the large outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen also features an island bench with desirable breakfast bar. All four bedrooms are carpeted with three having built in robes and the well sized master bedroom having an ensuite and walk in robe. The main bathroom is also spacious with a bath tub, perfect for the kids.
A great feature of this home is the two-family living areas, a fabulous bonus for entertaining as well as enjoying a little bit of separation from the kids! The front lounge is overlooked by the dining area whilst the second lounge area is beside the kitchen and flows out through glass doors onto the spacious, undercover entertainment area creating a delightful feeling of space.
As you step out the back door you will find the large, undercover, tiled entertaining area. This area has views of the huge yard, so watching the kids isn't an issue. The yard is fully fenced and very low maintenance. The yard also has excellent potential with the option to install a pool or perhaps just more room for the toys. Storing boats, caravans and trailers couldn't be easier with side access and a shed located at the back of the property.
Situated in a quiet street, this home is located only a short drive to shopping centres, schools and the beach. This property has everything a family could want.
* Four large, carpeted bedrooms
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Three bedrooms with built in robes
* Open plan living area with centrally located kitchen
* Island bench with breakfast bar in kitchen
* Main bathroom is spacious with bath tub
* All living spaces are tiled for low maintenance
* Living area opens onto generous entertaining area
* Spacious, tiled and undercover entertaining area
* Side access to property, perfect for boats, caravans or trailers
* Shed located to the rear of the property
* Double lock up garage
* Huge back yard allows space for the largest of pools plus a two-bay shed leaving enough room for the dogs and the kids to play
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 798 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 4 Lochern Way, BUSHLAND BEACH, QLD 4818