Inspect this home
Sat 19th Oct 01:30PM - 02:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Wonderfully inviting with exceptional connection to its outdoor space, this home, impressive in scale, design and quality enjoys a prized north facing position set against a Castle Hill backdrop, presenting residents with panoramic ocean views and a beautiful space for relaxed family living and entertaining on an elevated 1012sqm flat block.
• Large floor to ceiling glass doors immerse residents in breathtaking ocean and island panoramas inviting the outdoors and breezes right inside
• Dual open plan living spaces over two levels transition seamlessly to vast outdoor living zones and gardens
• Entertainers kitchen features an elegant marble island, butler's pantry, Miele appliances and Hydro Zip tap
• Light and airy king size bedrooms with a lovely aspect to the water and outdoors, stylish bathrooms feature right throughout the home.
• Adjacent laundry and adjacent outdoor hanging area save families precious time with their ingenious location and functionality.
• A plethora of practical storage solutions inside and out, kitchenette/utility store, gym, wine cellar
• Elevated flat block features expertly landscaped arid species gardens and big grassed areas all fully irrigated, expansive deck, vast undercover stone terrace, in-ground pool and spa
• In a quiet cul-de-sac with secured parking for two vehicles and capacity for an additional three vehicles, the property is also only minutes from the city and an easy walk to North Ward's vibrant caf, restaurant, retail and entertainment precinct.
• Relaxed, functional and filled with natural light, this contemporary home presents the perfect seaside retreat in the heart of North Ward.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 1012 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 343 Stanley Street, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810