Need a home loan?
We can help!
Benefit from the loving care of the current owners who have kept this property in a sublimely neat and pristinely maintained condition! Relax and soak up the beautiful scenery of gardens surrounding this haven of neatness. Featuring stunning polished timber floors throughout with its spacious open living areas and multiple outdoor spaces, this traditional highest home in the heart of Heatley is calling your name!
Lush gardens and palms create the perfect screeening along the front, side and rear boundary fence providing a great sense of privacy, making this property a truly hidden oasis. Step inside to this surprisingly spacious home, consisting of three very generous bedrooms with more wardrobe space and built ins than you can imagine!
Your generous timber deck overlooking the backyard is one of the highlights of this wonderful property, but wait there is more! This property has dual upstairs/downstairs outdoor entertainment spaces with the option to entertain on the impressive upstairs timber deck while watching the kids run around the lush green lawn, or head downstairs to the generous concreted outdoor area, perfect for BBQs and plenty of room to build that dream pool!
The main family bathroom is upstairs and a convenient guest toilet with dual sink is situated downstairs along with the laundry and the generous utility storage room with a built in workbench. This area could easily be converted to extra living space if required or keep as is and use as your very own man cave / workshop in one. Storage space is most definitely an abundant feature.
The 647sqm allotment has drive through access via the carport and is attractively landscaped with garden beds. At the rear of the property you will find a lockable garden shed and a large shaded bird aviary, the perfect dedicated space for your feathered friends and other outdoor pets.
Situated in a central location, this home is close to schools, convenience stores, parks, tennis courts, a pool and the local community centre. Its vacant status allows families and investors to quickly assess its great potential.
Explore this surprisingly spacious, hidden oasis today.
• Security screens and timber blinds throughout
• Air-conditioning to all rooms
• Double door linen cupboard with added broom closet
• NBN Connected
• Dishwasher space
• Large fridge space - will fit even the biggest French door fridge and freezer
• Beautiful contrasting kitchen design with white cabinetry and dark navy benches
• Four burner kitchen stove with oven
• Large concreted outdoor living space downstairs
• Generous timber deck upstairs overlooking rear of the property
• Pet friendly with the already installed pet door to the kitchen security screen
• Large outdoor bird aviary with plenty of shelter and dedicated space to your feathered friends
• Walking distance to Long Tan Memorial Pool
• Heatley Primary School, Secondary College and childcare centres
• Bamford Lane Dog Park and other great local parks walking distance
• Community Hub at your doorstep
• 4 minutes to Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre
• 9 minutes to Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks
• 11 minutes to Townsville Airport
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 647 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 32 Rhodes Street, HEATLEY, QLD 4814