Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime inner city surburb of North Ward, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream your home or that perfect investment. The property has generous-sized rooms, fully fenced and sits on a 506m2 block.
Once you walk into the property you will be greeted by a large open room that leads onto the bedrooms, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is located to the front right of the property and has room to expand in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic! You could even further enhance this space to the side of the kitchen as it opens up to a small patio area that takes advantage of the side yard.
The 3 bedrooms and bathroom are located to the rear of the property with the bathroom in much needed help for a new makeover.
The rear yard boasts a timber deck overlooking the backyard and still needs some finishing touches to truly enjoy what it has to offer.
This property is looking for someone to return her to her former glory and with close proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home renovator or investor - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
• 506m2 flat block
• Perfect project for the home renovator or investor due to prime location
• 3 bedroom with 1 bathroom in need of repair
• Original kitchen - ripe for renovation!
• Two separate living areas
• Opportunity to open-up the rear of property for greater entertaining options
• Lush, flat, fenced backyard
• Fantastic location: walking distance to the shopping centres, The Strand and the City Centre.
• Countless opportunities for astute buyer
This Property is to be Auction on Site Monday the 16th April at 5.30pm.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 506 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 32 Landsborough Street, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810