Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime inner city setting, this 2 x1 Queenslander is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream home or investment. Just a short drive to the city, and at the foot of iconic Castle Hill, this property is on a 1012m2 elevated corner block that presents a great opportunity for the home renovator.
The kitchen is located to the rear, and is particularly generous in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic! You could even further enhance this large space by opening it up for rear entertaining, taking advantage of the lush backyard. Raising this historic home to drink in those Castle Hill views is also another exciting option thanks to the flat rear yard.
There is an enclosed sleep out to the front of the property, creating extra opportunities for a study, reading nook, kids' play corner, or whatever else you choose to do with this ample space.
The two bedrooms are nice and generous in size and ready for your personal touch. The bathroom is also a fantastic size, and a separate rear toilet can be found near the internal laundry.
To the rear of the property you will find a large back yard that has a water easement running through the middle of the property with its own bridge. You only have one neighbour so you can enjoy the wide open spaces that the property offers and the vacant land beside.
The generous internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home renovator - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
- 1012sqm corner elevated allotment in the city
- Perfect project for the home renovator or investor due to the prime location
- 2 bed, 1 bath, plus separate rear toilet in the laundry
- Enclosed spacious sleep out providing extra living space
- The kitchen - ripe for renovation!
- Opportunity to open-up the rear of property for greater entertaining options
- Generous-sized bedrooms
- Lush, flat and fenced backyard
- Fantastic location: Close to the city and Castle Hill's tracks
- Countless opportunities for the astute buyer
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 1012 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 30 Green Street, WEST END, QLD 4810