Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime suburb of West End, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Queenslander style home is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream home or that perfect investment. The property has generous-sized rooms, fully fenced and sits on a 405m2 block.
Once you walk into the property you will be greeted by a large open room that leads onto the living area, the 3 bedrooms and modern kitchen. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is particularly generous in size - with new appliances. You could even further enhance this large space to the rear of the kitchen as it opens up to a large rear entertaining deck that takes advantage of the lush backyard.
The 3 bedrooms are located to one side of the house and all lead onto the long spacious lounge/living area. The main bathroom is to the rear of the property and has everything located in the one room.. it's the size of a bedroom potential plus.
The rear yard boosts a timber deck overlooking the back yard and has room for that large shed or an opportunity to extend the property. Downstairs has been closed in from the sides giving you ample space for storage.
The generous internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home renovator - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
• 405m2 flat block
• Perfect project for the home renovator or investor due to prime location
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Huge modern kitchen with plenty of bench space and combined dining area
• Opportunity to open-up rear of property for greater entertaining options
• Generous-sized bedrooms
• New Carpet to the central living area
• Single under cover car space
• Lush, flat, fenced backyard
• Fantastic location: walking distance to the shopping centres and river walking tracks
• Countless opportunities for astute buyer
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 405 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
About - 3 Plant Street, WEST END, QLD 4810