Need a home loan?
We can help!
Are you looking for a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle in a prime location? This newly renovated townhouse is sure to impress.
Located just minutes from the river and opposite the golf course, this two bedroom townhouse has had close to a full makeover!
Upon entering the stylish townhouse, you will find the open plan living area. This space is generous in size with plenty of room for both dining and lounging. Conveniently located next to the dining space is the kitchen, this space is again generous in size with ample bench space and cupboard storage. The laundry and second toilet are downstairs for your ease of use. If dining inside isn't quite your style, you'll be sure to enjoy the paved courtyard with plenty of space for a large dining setting.
Located upstairs you will find the master bedroom. This room captures the gully breezes and features a balcony with views of castle hill.
The master bedroom also has a large mirrored built in robe with plenty of storage room. The queen sized second bedroom, study with built in desk, bathroom with double sink, separate toilet and additional storage are also upstairs
Security and storage are no issue here with a well lit complex, lockable garage located directly out the front of the unit. Inside the garage is a storage room for all your equipment.
During renovations, the townhouse was freshly painted, the study was added with brand new flooring, the built-in robe was added to the master bedroom, the bathroom received a full makeover featuring stylish marble like finishes and heat light, new split system air-conditioning and block out blinds through out and a new oven and built in filter water system were added to the kitchen. There isn't much this beauty is missing!
This immaculate townhouse is located in a prime position in a neatly packaged complex.
Situated only 5 kilometres from the CBD, surrounded by parks, local schools and walkways you will never be short of things to do.
• Newly renovated townhouse in prime location
• Spacious and open plan living area
• Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space
• Easy maintenance tiles downstairs
• Laundry and toilet downstairs for your convenience
• Paved courtyard for outside leisure
• Large master bedroom with balcony and built in robe
• Study with built in desk and brand new flooring
• Ultra-stylish bathroom with marble finishes
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Freshly painted inside
• Private and secure garage with direct access to the property
• Store room for all your equipment
• Located directly across from the Townsville Golf Club
• Easy access to nearby amenities and bike paths by the Ross River
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 3/37 Lindsay Street, ROSSLEA, QLD 4812