Need a home loan?
We can help!
This well-maintained, highset home, boasting polished timber floors and open-plan living, is situated in a quiet, family-friendly, back street of Condon.
The front stairs of the home lead up to a deck shaded by attractive, traditional-style awning, a great place for that first cup of coffee in the morning or afternoon cuppa! The front door leads into the lounge where stunning, highly polished timber flooring quickly steals your attention. It is complimented by neutrally toned dcor with fans and spotlights that add a nice contemporary touch.
The family living areas are open-plan, light and airy, creating a great feeling of space. The front lounge flows through to the rear dining area which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen has an ample supply of cabinets and drawers plus a double sink with garden views. A door from the kitchen leads to the rear staircase.
The three bedrooms are well-sized and one with built-in-robe and polished timber floors. The family bathroom is highly contemporary, but in need of a freshen up. It features a shower/bath with a simple glass shield, a stylish, chrome showerhead plus chrome taps.
Under the house is a fully securable area that can be utilised to best suit your family's needs. Rumpus, teen retreat, entertainment area, kids' shady play room, artist's studio, storage facility, the choice is yours. The laundry is situated downstairs and there is room to park one car securely under the home with additional parking under a carport to the side of the home.
The property is within walking distance of local convenience stores and schools and a short car drive from Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway swimming lagoon. The current owners say the street has a great, family-friendly atmosphere. Join in the fun!
* Low maintenance 799sqm allotment
* Open-plan living, traditional, polished timber floors throughout
* Front lounge flowing through to rear dining overlooked by kitchen
* Highly functional kitchen with ample cabinetry, double sink and access to rear stairs
* Three good-sized bedrooms one with built-in-robe
* Air conditioning throughout
* Front deck shaded by traditional-style awning
* Front and rear external stairs
* Fully securable downstairs area ideal as rumpus, entertainment area, kids' play
area, teen retreat, artist/hobby den and more!
* Downstairs laundry
* Secure parking for one car under home plus carport for additional parking
* Great family-friendly street!
* Walking distance to local schools and convenience shopping
* Minutes by car to Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway swimming lagoon
* Minutes from direct routes to the city
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 799 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 23 Flamingo Avenue, CONDON, QLD 4815