Inspect this home
Sat 19th Oct 01:30PM - 02:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This executive style home has been built to capture the north facing views of Lake Fairfield. one of only a hand full of properties that have this unique position!
This pristine property is situated in the middle of a quiet waterfront street on a 480sqm allotment. The rear of the home is nestled onto the boundary of the property, giving maximum space to the front of the property to capture the water views. Peace and tranquility on your doorstep!
The recently renovated interior of the home exudes style with its crisp white dcor and clean, contemporary lines. Upon entering the property, you will be greeted by a large entryway that leads on the open plan design of the property. The living, dining and kitchen flow through to the outdoor patio and have been designed to take advantage of the positioning with full views of the water.
The kitchen which features Smeg appliances, ample cupboard space and a stunning large stone bench top that provides room for four to enjoy breakfast.
The current owners have cleverly carried on the neutral dcor theme within the kitchen, creating a visual delight! The island bench/servery/breakfast bar incorporates large bench space which overlooks the dining, living area and patio, turning the tiresome chore of washing up into a social event.
The dining area flows through to what can only be described as the ultimate kids / Dad retreat with a large theatre room. A room the whole family can enjoy on special occasions.
The spacious main bedroom is at the rear of the property designed for privacy. Featuring an oversized walk-in wardrobe that leads to the fully tiled ensuite with double basin vanity and large double shower.
The additional three bedrooms are generously proportioned, have built-in-robes and are positioned to the rear right of the property giving segmentation to the layout of the property.
The spacious, undercover, tiled patio has double door access flowing from the kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Whilst there is also room in the front enclosed yard to design your own resort style swimming pool. This is an ideal area to sit back and enjoy what this property has to offer, it's prime location and water views.
This property is a must if you are looking for privacy, views and the enjoyment of living in luxury with high end fixture and fittings, all only minutes to the Townsville CBD.
* 480sqm allotment with pristine views of Lake Fairfield
* Approx 230 sqm under-roof with high end fixtures and fittings
* Open plan living, crisp white decor and clean, contemporary lines
* Stylish kitchen with Smeg appliances and ample bench space
* Unique oversized sized walk in patio
* Master with WIR and luxury ensuite with double shower and dual vanities
* Three generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Laundry with access to large linen area
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Spacious, undercover, front tiled patio with views onto tranquil the lake
* Stunning views of mountain ranges
* Room for a pool in the enclosed front yard
* Short walk to Fairfield Water shopping centre
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 480 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 22 Harkness Parade, IDALIA, QLD 4811