Need a home loan?
We can help!
Opportunities for a glorious home in the heart of Hyde Park don't come along very often. This highly sought after suburb retains its residents and with good reason. Leafy, peaceful and historically rich, Hyde Park is a fabulous suburb to raise kids and is conveniently located in the Hermit Park Primary and Pimlico State High School catchments.
Lovingly restored, aesthetically captivating and brimming with development potential, this majestic 1920 built classic Californian bungalow sits on an abundant 1,401 m2 fully fenced block looking directly out onto Castle Hill.
There wouldn't be many people in Townsville who haven't driven by, enviously admiring this rare and impressive, estate-like home which provides a lifestyle of immediate comfort and outstanding inner-urban convenience. Like a country homestead overlooking its own private parkland, this property's position gives the home an unparalleled feeling of space and tranquillity.
Wonderfully located only a few minutes form the CBD, Schools, The Mater Hospital, shopping centres, sporting venues and beautiful parklands this home is splashed with breathtaking classic detail and a myriad of original, distinctive features:
• 3 large bedrooms including a master bedroom of grand proportions and bay windows
• Spacious central lounge with bay window and box seats
• Light filled rear sunroom
• 2 tastefully renovated bathrooms
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Irreplaceable Silky Oak timber floors and built in cupboards
• High ornate ceilings
• Leadlight casements and traditional timber louvres
• Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
• Established gardens and low maintenance yard on huge 1,401 m2
• Large separate garage and additional garden shed
• Many more stunning character features
Highly motivated family so make sure your family doesn't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to purchase a classic Californian bungalow. Golden childhood memories are waiting to be made!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1401 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 22 Bayswater Terrace, HYDE PARK, QLD 4812