Need a home loan?
We can help!
Blending Queenslander charm with contemporary style, this character home delights with its classical faade. Expertly renovated to create an open floor plan suitable for modern living, the home includes a sleek granite kitchen with Omega appliances and dishwasher, chic bathrooms, powder coat shutters, fans, split system air-conditioning and security screens. Lovingly maintained, its a great find given its just minutes walk to Sherriff Park and Ross River. Walking distance to Coles supermarket and mixed retail, quality schools and right at the juncture to the city or suburbs.
- Sleek granite kitchen with omega appliances and dishwasher
- Chic bathrooms, modern laundry
- Fans, split system air-conditioning and security screens throughout
- 451 sqm allotment with 3x3 garden shed, remote access gate to front driveway, 1800 high fences
- New roof (approx. 2011)
- Re-wired and re-plumbed 2013
- Custom powder coat aluminium shutters fitted to front of home
- Remote powered battery back up gate, 3x3 garden shed
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 20 Garden Street, MUNDINGBURRA, QLD 4812