Inspect this home
Sun 20th Jan 11:45AM - 12:15PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Whether you're a savvy investor, looking to downsize or searching for your first home, this beautifully maintained property has your name on it!
Entering the home, you are greeted by a spacious enclosed patio. This area is versatile and can be used as a lounge room, kids' room or extra dining space. Moving through the home you will find another dining space, a large kitchen with an array of bench and storage space and three good sized bedrooms, each with a mirrored built in robe. The master suite is generously sized with two built in robes. The main bathroom is conveniently located across from the bedrooms whilst the master has a fantastic ensuite.
Stepping out of the home, you will be pleasantly surprised by the large yard. Spending time with the family or throwing that weekend BBQ is no hassle with a yard this size. At the rear of the block you will find the garden shed, so no piece of equipment is ever out of place. Your car will be securely stored with the lockable garage at the front of the home. The opportunities are endless with the option to put a pool or perhaps a second entertaining area.
This property is superbly situated with its proximity to local shopping centres, schools, parks and the Ring Road. What more could you possibly want?!
• Well maintained 676m2 allotment
• Enclosed, tiled patio
• Spacious, open dining area with built in wooden cupboards
• Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Larger than average master suite with two built in robes and ensuite
• Spacious main bathroom
• Large yard with potential for pool
• 2mx2m garden shed for all your tools and equipment
• Secure, lockable garage
• Proximity to schools, shopping centres, parks and the Ring Road
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 676 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 2 Rita Court, KELSO, QLD 4815