Need a home loan?
We can help!
Combining considered design with quality finishes and state-of-the-art home energy technology, this architecturally designed showcase home represents the ideal opportunity for those looking to embrace North Queensland living in all its glory.
Light filled open plan living areas flow seamlessly onto the outdoor entertaining area and create unique, private spaces for the whole family to enjoy. Set amongst lush established gardens, this modern family home overlooks landscaped parkland and enjoys a stunning outlook towards Mt Stuart, the Pinnacles and beyond.
Enjoy the benefits of industry leading home solar technology and make energy bills a thing of the past, with your own solar and Tesla Powerwall 2 home battery system. Allowing you capture and store excess solar energy produced during the day for use at night and giving you peace-of-mind that the lights will be on in the event of a blackout.
A community that is only minutes away from the thriving Willows Shopping Centre & Cannon Park Precinct, Harris Crossing gives you access to all the day-to-day services you need.
About the home
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2 car
• Master suite with ensuite bathroom and stunning parkland views
• Separate media room
• Solar System w/ 13.5kWh Tesla Powerwall 2 Battery
• Ducted air-conditioning to living areas
• Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning to all bedrooms & media room
• Ceiling fans throughout
• SMEG appliances
• Stone bench tops
• Outdoor kitchen with in-built Electrolux BBQ
• Separate laundry room
• Home security system with CCTV (7 perimeter cameras)
• Crimsafe security screens
• Double automatic garage with internal access & separate toilet
• Rinnai electric hot water system
• Electric vehicle car charging station
• Fully landscaped & irrigated
• Block size: 770sqm
• House size: 310sqm
• Designed by Tippett Schrock Architects
About the location
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes drive.
- Home to North Queensland's First Disc Golf Course!!!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 770 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
About - 2 Coorick Lane, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817