Need a home loan?
We can help!
This fully air conditioned four bedroom house is situated in a central location close to schools, convenience stores, parks, tennis courts, a public pool and the local community centre. Its vacant status will make it easy for families and investors to quickly assess its great potential. With a little TLC, this property will sing!
The kitchen is well-sized and has an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench surface and double sink. There is a separate lounge, dining room with ample space for a 8 seater table as well as an extra room which can be used as a rumpus room for the kids or a study area. Feel a sense of security with security screens installed throughout.
The 608sqm allotment is easy to maintain with a undercover lockable garage that extends the length of the home for that extra car or boat. Enjoy a BBQ gathering with friends and family with plenty of room to spread out under the sheltered concrete patio and front lawn. There is also a garden shed in the backyard, private laundry and storage area attached to the rumpus room.
The central location of this property is a must have, situated close to local convenience stores and within walking distance of primary and secondary schools. Long Tan swimming pool and Heatley Park, with its tennis courts and community centre, are right on your doorstep.
* 608sqm, low-maintenance block with fully enclosed yard
* Four good sized bedrooms
* Spacious lounge and separate dining as well as separate rumpus/study room
* Spacious kitchen with ample cabinetry & workbench surface plus double sink
* Large undercover carport for that boat or caravan
* Walking distance to local schools and convenience stores
* Long Tan swimming pool, Heatley Park, tennis courts & community centre on your doorstep!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 608 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 18 O'Callaghan Street, HEATLEY, QLD 4814