Inspect this home
Sun 22nd Apr 02:00PM - 02:30PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Just five minutes walk from Ross River's picturesque bike and walking tracks, this extensively renovated home featuring luxury fittings and fixtures everywhere, will fill you with kitchen, bathroom and deck envy. It's the perfect Queenslander with a modern twist!
• 471sqm allotment
• New designer kitchen with stone tops
• Polished hardwood floors
• Fully air-conditioned, all new split systems throughout
• Two new bathrooms with premium finishes tiled to the ceiling
• Large bi-fold doors invite the outdoors and breezes in connecting kitchen and living to a large undercover deck
• The Cathedral School at the end of the street, in the catchment for Pimlico State High School
• Solid home with hardwood frame, re-roofed, re-wired, re-plumbed, re-stumped, new gyprock ceilings and walls, LED lighting throughout, large new deck and double carport.
• New 1800 high fence guarantees privacy from the street
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 471 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 18 Collins Street, AITKENVALE, QLD 4814