Sat 21st Apr 10:00
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Nestled amongst established trees and exotic gardens, sits this wonderfully elegant Queenslander. Prepare to fall in love! Private and secure, this family home with sweeping front staircase, shaded outdoor breakaway areas, enclosed rear yard and spa is surrounded by a screen of established trees and manicured gardens. Raised, enclosed and re-roofed in a style that preserves the home's character features while reducing maintenance costs to a minimum. This home is ideal for a large family or families seeking dual living arrangements. On an 809sqm corner allotment, the property sits within the catchment area for Pimlico State High School and is at the juncture to the city and the suburbs.
• Raised, enclosed and re-roofed, low maintenance cladding to external walls
• Powder coat aluminium casements fitted to lower level
• Large open plan family kitchen to lower level with second kitchen to upper level
• Three bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms down
• One bathroom to each level
• Lower level fully screened with split system air-conditioning
• Spacious 809sqm corner allotment with side and rear access
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 809 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 18 Albury Street, PIMLICO, QLD 4812