Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the Ross River and Riverway swimming district, this safe, secure, and immaculately maintained home on an 829sqm allotment is your ticket to relaxation and family living. A short distance from local parks and set back from the street, you are welcomed inside this fully air-conditioned, contemporary home via inviting double doors and into the spacious lounge room. Unique floor tiles are a feature throughout the living areas of the home. The lounge flows through to the dining area which is overlooked by an exquisite modern kitchen.
Keeping in harmony with the warmth and style of this modern home, the gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry complimented by polished timber benches. The stunning timber island bench featuring a double sink is the focal point of this space and provides a wonderful breakfast bar to seat the kids with room enough to create your next culinary masterpiece. Completing this space is the ceramic hob and rangehood, a plethora of cupboard storage, and stunning views of the sparkling in-ground pool.
Secluded from the rest of the bedrooms, the private master suite is carpeted and has its own ensuite and built in robe whilst featuring direct access to the greenhouse via a sliding glass door; enjoy Saturday morning's first cuppa away from it all. While all the bedrooms have built-ins for additional storage, the second and third bedrooms are also carpeted, while the fourth which is located behind the second and third is tiled and has its own private entry. The main family bathroom has both bath and shower and a separate toilet. There is also a large laundry, again with plenty of storage space - a common theme throughout this family home. Expansive and full of light, the family living area features two sets of sliding glass doors which open out onto the large paved area that doubles as additional entertainment space, when the outdoor summer patio isn't quite big enough for everyone at the bigger than usual weekend BBQs.
Designed for comfort, the outdoor summer patio is a perfect retreat for our tropical lifestyle as it is screened with roller blinds and louvers for the summer heat while also letting you keep an eye on the kids in the pool plus allowing breezes through. The huge in-ground pool really ties this stunning family designed home together with a number of shade sails, keeping you and the kids safe to swim any time of day.
Just when you think you've got everything you need, this home delivers even more! Featuring a large powered, insulated shed with whirly bird, a greenhouse to the side of the home, a 5kVA solar power system with 24 panels, and a Solahart hot water system, this home keeps on giving. Completing this home package and for your peace of mind, there is a secure double garage and a secure double carport to the front of the home, ensuring space to securely park up to four vehicles/boat/caravan.
If you've been looking for a family home that ticks all the boxes for our North Queensland summer lifestyle, then you've found it at 16 Jacana Crescent - call me today for your private inspection of this family oasis.
• Generous 829sqm allotment
• Open plan living areas featuring unique tiling throughout
• Spacious kitchen with stunning timber island bench/breakfast bar
• Four bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious ensuite to master suite with private outdoor access
• Main family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
• Large laundry with a plenty of storage
• Outdoor summer patio with louvers and roller shade blinds
• Large in ground swimming pool with shade sails
• Large powered shed with roller door, roof insulation and whirly bird
• Skillion roof attached to shed
• Greenhouse to the side of the property
• 5 kVA solar power system with 24 panels
• Solahart hot water system
• Recently painted internally and externally
• Secure double garage with additional undercover secure double carport for that boat or caravan
• Close proximity to Riverway; Willows Shopping Centre; Cannon Park; Readings; Schools/Colleges Primary and Secondary; University
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 829 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 16 Jacana Crescent, CONDON, QLD 4815