Inspect this home
Sat 20th Jul 01:30PM - 02:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
A distinctive residence with remarkable interiors and a picturesque outlook, this contemporary pavilion-styled home will impress those seeking something out of the ordinary.
Constructed in 2013, the home's unique design exudes a leisurely ambience from the moment of arrival. Tropical gardens with raised timber stands and clay urns sit proudly at the front of this ex-display home offering a real sense of difference.
Distinctive touches start at the front door with the intentionally distressed timber door entry, foyer and timber decks which connect three separate living spaces. Tropical surrounds are present throughout the home with thoughtfully positioned gardens, further adding to the relaxed vibe.
The unique floor plan offers two bedrooms and a tiled bathroom to the front of the home. These bedrooms have a good separation between them and the rest of the home, creating an ideal space to accommodate a teenage sanctuary or a home business. Past the central solar atrium, the laundry, second toilet and double garage can be found. The open plan kitchen and dining area, lounge room, main bedroom, ensuite, fourth bedroom and rear deck complete the trio of living areas within the home.
The well-placed windows and sliding glass doors have been positioned to enhance light and cross ventilation. The home has sufficient storage throughout and a double remote garage with internal access. There is also a rear timber patio, great for alfresco dining overlooking the rear back yard.
• Unique four bedroom Pavilion-style home built in 2013
• Thoughtfully positioned on a 663 sqm block to capture light and breezes
• Central solar atrium offers tropical and leafy surrounds
• Three separate living spaces connected by timber decking
• Air conditioned throughout, built in cupboards to family bedrooms
• Ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
• Family bathroom offers shower over tub combination
• Open plan kitchen and dining with built in dining table
• Rear timber deck for alfresco entertaining
• Surrounded by other ex-display homes in a quiet position
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 663 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 14 Sita Retreat, BURDELL, QLD 4818